This document explains, in a clear and transparent way, how we use and process your personal data, so that you can easily understand our approach. In addition, we will tell you how to contact us if you have any questions about your personal data, and we would be happy to help you.
Identity of the controller
The controller of the processing of the collected user data is Integra Consultancy Services SA – Insurance brokerage company under the registered trademark WYCC, 10 rue Michel Rodange L-2430 Luxembourg, RC B59616. Insurance approval, n°1998 CM 001.
1. What types of personal data are collected by WYCC Insurance?
Personal data you provide us with:
- In the course of our business, we may collect personal data about you.
- Your data are processed in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, we collect the data you agree to provide us:
- Via exchanges by email or through our management platform.
- Via the various subscription request forms that you fill out on our website.
Whatever the method of collection, we undertake to inform you of the purposes of the processing, the mandatory or optional nature of the information to be provided, the possible consequences, in your regard, of a failure to reply, the recipients of the data, the existence and exercise of their rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your data.
When necessary in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and relating to Regulation 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we undertake, as the case may be, to obtain your consent and/or to allow you to object to the use of your data for certain purposes.
- All identification data collected via our WYCC Insurance forms (title, surname, first name, postal, telephone and electronic contact details, status, profession, salary, family situation, social security system, date of birth) for the purpose of proving the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation.
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship: customer number, contract number, invoices, information requests, history of exchanges with our services: customers and management.
- Data relating to the means of payment in the event of taking out a guarantee (RIB, credit card number, expiry date of the credit card). Credit card data are deleted once the transaction has been completed, i.e. as soon as the order has been paid for.
- Data relating to the subscription of an online contract.
- Data relating to the payment of invoices: payment methods, discounts granted, received, unpaid, etc.
2. Why does WYCC Insurance collect and use your personal data?
Your various data are collected to ensure:
- The elaboration and delivery of quotations adapted to your situation and needs,
- The management of our prospecting operations,
- The signing, management and execution of insurance contracts,
- Management of any difficulties and disputes related to the signing, management and execution of insurance contracts,
- The management of your requests for access, rectification and opposition rights,
- Management of unpaid debts and litigation,
- The development of statistics to improve the quality of our services,
- The creation and sending of advertising campaigns by newsletter,
We may also use this data for legal and/or regulatory purposes.
3. How does WYCC Insurance handle your personal data?
WYCC Insurance recovers your main data and carries out the pricing most adapted to your needs.
The recipients of your personal data are our partners: in principle insurance companies, any other person involved in the contract or in the management of a claim worldwide.
4. Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored in our databases stored on servers located in the European Union in Luxembourg.
5. Are your personal data kept?
Our objective is to always keep your personal data in the most secure and secure way, and only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose pursued by the processing of the data necessary for the execution and follow-up of your contracts.
6. What security procedures does WYCC Insurance have in place to protect your personal data?
We comply with the French Data Protection Act regarding the security and confidentiality of your data, as well as with the new obligations of the General Regulation on the Protection of Professional Data (RGPD).
As such, we take appropriate precautions, given the nature of your data and the risks presented by our processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties (physical protection of the premises, authentication process for our consultants with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, connection logging).
In addition, all data you provide to us via online forms is encrypted using the certificate we receive.
7. Can I control the personal information I have shared with WYCC Insurance?
It is recalled that, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (DGPS), constitutes the European reference text on the protection of personal data: you have the right to access, rectify, update, block or delete personal data concerning you that are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
You may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data by us.
These rights can be exercised, by simple request by e-mail to the dedicated address email@example.com or by paper mail to the address: WYCC Insurance ICS SA, 10 rue Michel Rodange L-2430 Luxembourg, by proving your identity and a legitimate reason when required by law.
It is recalled that WYCC Insurance has a legal period of 2 months to respond to your request. However, we do our best to respect a maximum of 15 working days following receipt of your request.
8. How does WYCC Insurance use social networks?
Social networks are used in different ways at Wycc Insurance. We use it to make our online services more accessible.
We do not create or use any database independent of these social networks from the personal information you may publish on them and we will not use any data relating to your private life in this way.
If you wish to object to our access to personal information published on the public space of your profiles or social accounts, you must then use the means made available to you by these social networks to limit access to your data.
Finally, you agree that your data may be transmitted to the relevant social networks and used in accordance with their respective Privacy Policies, which we recommend you consult.
We inform you that this personal data protection policy may be modified by our Data Protection Officer. In this case, these changes will be available on this page.